Colour Swatches (RAL)
Disclaimer: Although every effort has been made to display the colour swatches shown as true, all monitors are not consistent in colour representation, the swatches therefore should be taken only as a guide!
Sign writing methods
Flat Cut – Perspex
Flat Cut – Alupanel
Flat Cut – Aluminium
Flat Cut – Stainless Steel
Built – up Perspex
Built – up Aluminium
Built – up Stainless Steel
Disclaimer: Although every effort has been made to display the colour swatches shown as true, all monitors are not consistant in colour representation, the swatches therefore should be taken only as a guide!
Add Lighting and Get Noticed
Enhances any sign and gives higher visibility especially at night.
With an attractive curved profile housing a unique polished aluminium reflector, it is the answer for a constant run illumination of signs, fascias, pelmets and skirtings. Adjustable stand-off brackets allow accurate adjustment of light throw of signs up to 3000mm depth. The aluminium body is available in silver anodised and powder coated white finish. Sections can be butt-jointed with available adaptors.
Features & Benefits: Powder coated white or black as standard but can be to any RAL colour, waterproof, rot proof, maintenance free (tubes are easily changed).
Care of your new fascia Sign
Congratulations, you have just bought ‘the best’. Impact Signs use ‘new generation’ materials for all of their fascia signs. Everything that we use is…
- UV stable (fade resistant).
- Rot proof
- Virtually maintenance free.
- All you have to do is clean with soapy water and a sponge as required. That’s it!
If you wish to remove the sign writing (vinyl only) at any stage, this is relatively easy to do, just use the following guidelines:
- Use heat! Vinyl can be removed easier when it is warm. A hair dryer is the best tool for the job. Caution! Do not use hot air guns, these may burn the fascia!
- To remove the glue residue use white spirit. Let it soak in for approx 2 minutes first, glue should then be easy to use.
- Do not use a knife to remove vinyl, a plastic knife is best, or ask us for a squeegee.