These attractive looking finials are manufactured in cast aluminium and come complete with pre-drilled allen key grub screw fixings.
Finials are available from stock in mill finish or grey painted. They can also be powder coated to any stock RAL colour to match the shade of the post.
The Alpine, Gothic and Domed finials are available for use on 76mm posts only.
Care of your new rigid letters
Congratulations, you have just bought ‘the best’. Impact Signs use ‘new generation’ materials for all of their fascia signs. Everything that we use is…
- UV stable (fade resistant).
- Rot proof
- Virtually maintenance free.
- All you have to do is clean with soapy water and a sponge as required. That’s it!
If you wish to remove the sign writing (vinyl only) at any stage, this is relatively easy to do, just use the following guidelines:
- Use heat! Vinyl can be removed easier when it is warm. A hair dryer is the best tool for the job. Caution! Do not use hot air guns, these may burn the fascia!
- To remove the glue residue use white spirit. Let it soak in for approx 2 minutes first, glue should then be easy to use.
- Do not use a knife to remove vinyl, a plastic knife is best, or ask us for a squeegee.
The following are only available for our Plate & Post systems.