Disclaimer: Although every effort has been made to display the colour swatches shown as true, all monitors are not consistent in colour representation, the swatches therefore should be taken only as a guide!
Care of your new site boards
Congratulations, you have just bought ‘the best’. Impact Signs use ‘new generation’ vinyls for all of their site boards. The manufacturers stated exterior life under normal conditions is a massive 7 – 10 years (except florescent & some specialty finishes).
You may experience ‘air bubbles’ for up to 4 days after sign writing. In actual fact, these are not air but application fluid. All you have to do is…. Leave them alone, they will simply disappear of their own accord, this is in no way caused by poor workmanship and will not affect the long term adhesion of the vinyl
Cleaning your site board:
- Do not clean your site board for at least 4 days. This allows the adhesive to ‘cure’ properly
- Do not direct pressure washers ‘up close’ to the sign writing, especially if the text/graphic is very small or intricate.
- If cleaning by hand, use a sponge, not a cloth.
- If you have digitally printed (full colour or graduated) vinyl, do not use solvent of any kind. This may cause the image to fade. Soapy water is all you will need.
- Take care that you do not scuff the sign
If you wish to remove the sign writing at any stage, this is relatively easy to do, just use the following guidelines:
- Use heat! Vinyl can be removed easier when it is warm. A hair dryer is the best tool for the job. Caution! Do not use hot air guns, these may burn the surface.
- To remove the glue residue use white spirit. Let it soak in for approx 2 minutes first, glue should then be easy to use.
- Do not use a knife to remove vinyl. It may ‘pierce’ the surface. Use a plastic knife or ask us for a squeegee
- When the entire vinyl and glue residue is removed, it would be wise to use ‘T’ cut to hide the ‘ghosting’ that may be evident.
Standard lockable poster holders
Our Lockable poster holders offer a high specification system which is ideal for most settings. It features a strong extruded aluminium frame with a 2mm tough plastic front and a water resistant seal to protect your printed media. Printed graphics attach to poster clips and sit against a strong correx interior panel. These frames are available in 17 stock colour finishes.
- 45mm extruded aluminium frame
- 2mm strong front plastic glazing
- 5mm correx interior panel
- Water-resistant seal bordering the graphic
- Durable aluminium hinge that runs along the length of the frame
- 2mm internal depth
- 34mm external depth
- Suitable for landscape or portrait fitting
- 11 Stock Sizes and 17 stock colour finishes
Lockable internal or external poster holder Yellow
Lockable internal or external poster holder black
Lockable internal or external poster holder blue
Lockable internal or external poster holder green
Lockable internal or external poster holder red
Lockable internal or external poster holder silver
Lockable internal or external poster holder white