- Size @ 2000 x 800 (or 850)mm (visible) plus 200mm extra at bottom only.
- 5mm bleed is useful but not essential
- No crop marks please, but if they are already in the artwork we can work with this ok.
- File format(s) – .eps or .ai (CS 5 or below) are preferred. High resolution PDF’s are also ok
- All fonts to be converted to outline or TTF font included with file
- All artwork, where possible to be vector based.
- Where raster (.jpg .tif .bmp etc.) artwork is used (photo’s etc.). resolution should be at 300dpi at target size. Another rough guide is that the artwork is 50mb per square mtr. without falsely increasing the resolution.
We use a 6 colour digital printing process (C,M,Y,K,Lc,Lm), this is the most accurate digital process available, HOWEVER we cannot guarantee an exact match to Pantone colours.
Please advise of any critical colours required and provide Pantone or RAL references.
It is advisable to provide a colour print together with any files provided on disc. This precaution protects against missing data from files and also against noticeable colour shifts.
Maintenance & Tech
Do not feed banner back into cassette at an angle as this will cause the sides to wrinkle.
Feed banner into cassette slowly. DO NOT let go as this will cause Permanent damage.
Click here to read impartial, anonymous reviews vetted by THE Trading Standards